Conversations About Care1 & 2 March, 2018
A conference presenting the latest in client-centred care and integrated practice.
Submit an abstract
We welcome submissions that will contribute to Conversations About Care.
Presentations should be suitable for the broad audience of consumers, carers, health professionals, educators and researchers with an interest in ‘caring’ through the health care system.
Sharing your experience, expertise and research will help improve health outcomes for all as we work together to improve person-centred integrated health care
Consumer presenters who have their presentation accepted by the conference committee will be given complimentary registration to the conference.
Submission abstracts are due 3 November 2017.
Please note: All presentations must have a consumer focus
- Connecting with consumers
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Engaging community in their health care
- Changing practice, beliefs, knowledge of consumers
- Changing practice, beliefs, knowledge of health professionals
- Challenging professional silos
- Working to full and or expanded scope of practice
- Multidisciplinary care and interprofessional practice
We want a brief presentation of a project or study that can be presented as an oral poster in no more than 5 minutes or presented as a poster only. The final decision on presentation format will be made by the scientific program committee.
All submissions must be made online by 3 November 2017 using this form.
If you would like to work on your submission offline before submitting, you can fill out this template. Do not email your final submission using this template. Instead, submit your abstract using the online form.